Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Thats the way..


MysDC
Originally uploaded by zeninwork.
The memories of MysDC are still fresh in my mind. But it is not the kingly treatment i had received at the DC or the facilites-though that will mark space on another blog , but a strong community feeling among people that struck me the most .

I had always cherished this one dream to study in a place where people form strong bonds -a strong community feeling which persists even after the course ends..a life beyond the boundaries of curricula . And I could sense that on my solitary-walks-in-the-wee-hours-of-morning when I saw groups sitting together , playing guitars and singing songs..I saw a firang croon with the group to Euphoria's "Maeri Ri" and it was really unbelievable..and I saw strong bonds being formed in just a span of four months...people embracing one another with tears in their eyes as they left for their final postings.

Some moments indeed live forever...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home