Thursday, July 19, 2007

Arbit about life and Arbit CP

The yuppie's cultural hotbed, Bangalore , continues to stimulate. There is theatre at Ranga Shankara and then there are cafes, sprouting in every corner of the city each with its own USP.

Strategy is the most abused word among all MBAs.

Bheja Fry is the funniest among all films I saw recently. Annie Hall is the best film among the ones I had not been able to see all these years.

I hate money and hence I hate Financial Accounting. And I am not sure if this is a cause-effect relationship.

Management education is all about numbers. If you do not have numbers to support your data one gives two hoots about what you are saying.

I have become a fan of Jimmy Wales.

The Professor simulated the Pepsi Challenge of the 80s in the Strategy class.
Interestingly, only three out of ten were able to differentiate Pepsi from Coke.

I am neither happy nor said that Harry Potter has come to an end. Because there is Sussana Clarke.

Growing out of a crush is a *painful* experience.

CP[read Arbit CP] is the worst thing to have happened to the management education.

I have started writing in bullet points.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home